Awakenings Support Program
- Re-awaken your sense of purpose.
- Assess, explore skill sets and match with work opportunities
- Coordinate access to vocation-based re-skilling
- Signpost to agencies for practical needs
- Referrals to community based organizations for counseling and/or care coordination services
Dignity Mobile Outreach
“For we are co-workers in God’s service…” 1 Corinthians 3:9 NIV
Field based service which distribute meals and survival kits to unserved and impoverished individuals who are homeless and living on the streets in Miami-Dade. The program includes synergistic partnerships with community based organizations and churches to coordinate food distribution to families in need. We also serve over 20 clients who are blind and visually impaired by providing door to door delivery. As our staff and volunteers are appropriately protected in PPE, we are offering humane interventions and assistance where feasible.
OHCC (One Hand Can’t Clap) Vocational Program
No one man can stand alone. We work together to produce the best from each other, together. JAH RISE will work directly with you using a hybrid model of virtual and face to face program delivery to develop or renew your skills and achieve your true potential.
- NCCER (National Center for Construction Education and Research): We offer NCCER Carpentry and Core training, assessment, certifications and career development to prepare you for employment in the construction industry.
- ServSafe food and beverage safety training and certificate will provide more job opportunities in the food service and catering industry.
- Florida Ready to Work Center: Connects program participants with career readiness training, soft skills training, proctored assessments, career planning tools, and many other options.
- Mentoring and Coaching Initiatives support learned skills and encourage a ‘pay forward’ mentality among attendees as they share and work alongside the trainers and personnel.
“It’s a place to free your mind, reason with clarity and meditate on a cool level”. -Wayne R. Dawkins, CEO
A safe, nonjudgmental virtual space where you and other Cafe participants can interact with each other and share your innermost thoughts and feelings. Come sit in, relax and revive while talking about life’s challenges, loss and overcoming obstacles. Additional resources will be provided when requested.
Disclaimer: Re-Vibes Cafe is not intended to replace counseling or group therapy, just simply a respectful space facilitated by volunteers.